This week's deal is on our induction light! It's a great light that saves energy and lasts far longer than any other other light. Through Thursday, June 20, get the light for $550.
Induction lights are great for non-flowering plants, seed starting, propagation of cuttings and early growth.
Since there are no electrodes to allow gas to escape, induction bulbs last 10+ years and even after 70,000 hours the bulb has 90% efficiency. HID and fluorescent lights come no where near induction lights' 100,000-hour bulb life.
Induction lights also run much cooler and energy efficient, meaning you save on ventilation, and you can put the light closer to the plant canopy.
Our lights feature a 5-year ballast warranty and a lifetime reflector warranty.
Some other great features of the Sun-Light Series 400W Induction Grow Lights:
- High purity .032 Miro 4 facetted, aluminum reflector – designed to optimize the highest percentage of light to canopy
- Plug-in ready, with Gripple Express adjustable hangers for easy installation and adjustments
- High quality .080 aluminum housing – corrosion resistant for long, durable use
- Turn on/off as necessary without stressing the bulb; instant start with no delay
- 100,000-hour bulb lifespan; at 70,000 hours, bulb still achieves 90% intensity and quality
- No thermal stress. Built in “heat sink” across the top of the fixture naturally draws what little heat is generated out of lamp; built in vents further cools the fixture – go ahead, touch it and feel the difference!
- IP65 rated
- Light weight: 20 lbs.